Enquire Now

    An opportunity for MRCP qualified doctors to work in the UK.

    Get international work experience in NHS England.

    NHS England


    • Doctors with MBBS + MRCP or MBBS + PG+ MRCP are eligible


    • This is a one-year Clinical Leadership programme in a NHS Hospital in England
    • No requirement for Pre or Post MRCP experience.
    • Doctors will have to work in the department for 60% of their time and the remaining 40% will be spent on their clinical leadership training.
    • It is a Middle grade specialty Doctor post in NHS England
    • Doctors will go on a Tier 2 Skilled worker visa where they can take their dependents (spouses and Kids)

    Request for