Apollo Education UK (AEUK) are experts in international nursing recruitment with a proven track record of supplying experienced and qualified nursing staff to the NHS since 2020. With offices both in the UK and India along with established connections with many affiliated land-based offices throughout the world, every aspect of the recruitment journey is taken care of. This includes but is not limited to:
- Understanding the Client’s requirements
- Sourcing suitable candidates from our extensive database of which many are Apollo Hospital Group trained and experienced, whilst running general and bespoke advertising campaigns and liaising with land-based agents throughout the world
- Thorough screening of candidates
- NMC registration
- Interview coordination
- Offer of employment
- Full compliance, pre-employment checks and vetting
- Cultural change support
- Visa process
- Deployment/travel to UK
- Pastoral Support
- India/UK hybrid options or full UK delivery of OSCE training, including accommodation
We appreciate that competent nursing staff are the key to delivering high quality medical care. While the need for trained and efficient nursing staff is a requirement worldwide, the UK in particular has seen a significant shortfall over recent years. The traditional models for recruitment into the NHS have become more challenging due to the UK leaving the European Union and the impact of the Covid pandemic. The NHS People Plan seeks to increase ethical international recruitment and build partnerships with new countries, which is an opportunity to leverage the resources and reach of the Apollo Hospitals Group of which AEUK is an integral part. The Apollo Hospitals Group has taken up the challenge of supporting the NHS in two ways. Firstly, providing an international career path for talented and professional nurses and secondly, consistently aligning quality standards between the UK and overseas staff, whilst providing an end-to-end hub for all recruitment activities for nurses aspiring to migrate to the UK.
Please share your contact details so that we can reach out to you and understand your career aspirations.