- Promoting equal opportunities for all.
- Ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly and equally at all stages of the international recruitment journey
- Creating an environment in which the individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Ensuring every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Ensuring that training, development, and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Fulfilling our legal obligations under equality legislation, associated codes of practice and public authority duties.
- Taking lawful affirmative or positive action where appropriate.
MARKET AWARENESS & KNOWLEDGE
Our staff at AEUK have significant experience in providing international recruitment services. We therefore have a very strong knowledge and understanding of the international markets. This includes knowledge of countries to target for specific staff groups, Country legal requirements for recruitment, Market trends, Competitor country activities, commercial/pricing information.
We also carry out detailed research and continuous mapping of all UK requirements & staffing levels via regular sharing of information with the Royal College of Nursing to understand current needs & industry trends. These trends are analysed against previous years & assessed accordingly.