Global Radiology Programme
Apollo Education UK (AEUK) has launched the Apollo International Clinical Fellowship Programme (ICFP), 2022 as a part of its Global Workforce Development (GWD) initiative. Over the course of this three-year ICFP programme, doctors (MS/MD/DnB) can ‘earn as they learn’, receiving mentorship from senior doctors at Apollo Hospitals, India, in a preparatory year to aid transition into NHS clinical practice before being placed in a UK hospital for the next two or more years, where they can complete their clinical learning. At the same time as gaining this international work experience in an area of specialty, Doctors will study for a Master of Surgery or Master of Medicine degree at Edge Hill University.
- Apollo Education UK (AEUK) launches the Apollo ICFP Programme in collaboration with its UK partners Global Training and Education Centre (GTEC), Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Teaching Hospital (WWL) and Edge Hill University (EHU)
- The 3-year Apollo ICFP programme offers Specialty Pathways to Doctors who have completed their MS/MD/DnB in India
- The selected Doctors will spend Year 1 in India at Apollo Hospitals and Years 2 & 3 working and learning in the NHS Hospitals in the UK
- On completion of the training in Surgical/Medical specialties, Doctors are awarded an MCh/MMed degree by the Edge Hill University in the UK
- This is a Earn, Learn, Return and Excel programme, wherein Doctors are encouraged to come back to India post gaining work experience in the NHS and add value to the Indian Healthcare System