Enquire Now

    The Post Offered

    The post offered will be a Radiographer post working full time (37.5 hours) in an Northwest of England NHS Trusts. Please note that NHS trusts can consist of a number of sites/locations. In partnership with the Northwest Radiographer Programme. The employing NHS Trust / hospital site will be decided following the recruitment process and interviews.

    Shift patterns cover 24 hours per day, and seven days per week.

    Induction, Education and Relocation Package

    The post includes an educational and induction package where you will attend a 2 week residential course upon arrival to the UK to prepare you for working as a radiographer in the NHS.

    Following acceptance of a conditional offer, the costs which will be covered for you are:

    • 2 week residential and educational package
    • One way economy flight to the UK (not including other family members)
    • Travel from the airport to the accommodation (not including other family members)
    • Certificate of Sponsorship and visa costs (prepaid card supplied)
    • HCPC registration refund
    • Initial single accommodation costs (for up to 10 weeks following your 2 week residential and agreed with employing trust)

    There are significant costs, time and resources involved in bringing a radiographer to the UK. These elements are being met as part of this programme. As such the contract of employment will contain repayment clauses if the radiographer leaves the employment early, if moving for location or economic reasons.

    Each case will be subject to individual scrutiny and in exceptional circumstances the retention premia will be waived in mutual agreement with your Host Trust. Each request will be dealt with on a case by case basis.


    The eligibility requirements for the Northwest radiographer Programme are –

    • Minimum of 6 months experience working in a radiographer department
    • Appropriate radiography degree or diploma
    • HCPC registered
    • In order obtain a Health and Care Visa you must meet the English language requirements as outline by the UK Government Skilled Worker visa: Knowledge of English - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

    Request for